Kindergarten Insurance

Kindergartens face risks and challenges requiring policies designed for your unique needs

Kindergarten Insurance

Working with children, you have significant risk exposures , planning for all eventualities is a must and obtaining the right insurance is vital. Educare arranges insurance cover specifically for the childcare industry with insurance you want – the cover that’s right for you, not just a standard package.

As a Kindergarten, what are some of the things you need cover for:

  • Children have the right to sue you up until they turn 21. So you cant have cover that expires if you stop with the policy
  • You are at risk if a child or visitor is injured at your premises
  • What if an incident occurs that shuts the centre for a few days/weeks. How do you pay staff, etc
  • What if a child gets sick from products you use or food that is handled on site
  • Medical incidents related to injuries, allergies, physical abuse or sexual abuse

Industry Specific Packages

We offer tailored insurance packages for Child Care Providers. You can choose if you want all the covers or just one.

Anywhere within Australia

We can include automatic cover anywhere within Australia for all your activities & locations plus include them under one policy.


Your dedicated client manager ensures that your insurance package meets your individual needs. They are there to provide you with advice and to answer any of your questions.

Hassle Free

If something is to go wrong, your Educare claims manager works for you, to ensure you get what you deserve.

Types of insurance your Educare package can include:

Childcare Insurance Types

Group Personal Accident & Workers Compensation

Personal accident cover for children and volunteers, including assistance in arranging workers compensation for your employees.


Covers your business against loss or damage to your stock and contents if someone forces their way onto your premises. It can also cover glass breakage and money stolen.

Management Liability and Cyber Insurance

Covering you for all the risks associated with running a business and employing staff.

Property & Business Interruption

Covers all of your contents, equipment and buildings. We can cover things that aren’t always covered by a standard policy such as:

  • Accidental damage
  • Damage to shade sails and soft fall equipment
  • Temporary removal of property
  • Electronic equipment breakdown, fusion or machinery breakdown and food spillage
  • Business interruption gross profit/income/wages and additional expenses

Public and Products Liability with Professional Indemnity

Covers your legal costs and expenses in the event you are found at fault for personal injury or property damage.

  • Combined liability provided on an occurrence basis of indemnity for both liability and professional indemnity. You don’t need to worry about run off cover if you close the business.
  • Costs and expenses in addition to the limit of liability.
  • If you are currently insured by a claims made policy we can provide Retroactive cover up to five years.