Kindergartens face risks and challenges requiring policies designed for your unique needs
Working with children, you have significant risk exposures , planning for all eventualities is a must and obtaining the right insurance is vital. Educare arranges insurance cover specifically for the childcare industry with insurance you want – the cover that’s right for you, not just a standard package.
As a Kindergarten, what are some of the things you need cover for:
- Children have the right to sue you up until they turn 21. So you cant have cover that expires if you stop with the policy
- You are at risk if a child or visitor is injured at your premises
- What if an incident occurs that shuts the centre for a few days/weeks. How do you pay staff, etc
- What if a child gets sick from products you use or food that is handled on site
- Medical incidents related to injuries, allergies, physical abuse or sexual abuse
Types of insurance your Educare package can include:
Group Personal Accident & Workers Compensation
Personal accident cover for children and volunteers, including assistance in arranging workers compensation for your employees.
Management Liability and Cyber Insurance
Covering you for all the risks associated with running a business and employing staff.
Property & Business Interruption
Covers all of your contents, equipment and buildings. We can cover things that aren’t always covered by a standard policy such as:
- Accidental damage
- Damage to shade sails and soft fall equipment
- Temporary removal of property
- Electronic equipment breakdown, fusion or machinery breakdown and food spillage
- Business interruption gross profit/income/wages and additional expenses
Public and Products Liability with Professional Indemnity
Covers your legal costs and expenses in the event you are found at fault for personal injury or property damage.
- Combined liability provided on an occurrence basis of indemnity for both liability and professional indemnity. You don’t need to worry about run off cover if you close the business.
- Costs and expenses in addition to the limit of liability.
- If you are currently insured by a claims made policy we can provide Retroactive cover up to five years.